Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 5 GF

I feel human again. And I also had a weird reaction to a piece of normal pizza today. I was at a friend's and saw it...literally just SAW it, and normally I'd be all over it, but it was like a switch flipped in my brain. I was almost disgusted by it. It was strange and caught me off guard.

I woke up this morning, the irritability that was so heavy yesterday had vanished and I had a level of energy return. A friend of mine told me that they call that the gluten free flu. Those few days coming down off of it. She goes GF for her rheumatoid arthritis. Although she is much stricter than I am and limits her sugars as well. I hope that each day I keep seeing these sort of improvements. I'm proud that I have made it this far.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be so surprised in many great ways...you go!!! :D

    ReplyDelete